04 March, 2019

Eastwood Road

Eastwood Road is an instrumental piece I wrote a billion years ago when the dinosaurs were still roaming the land.
I had an opportunity to buy a house and had just applied for a loan. While waiting and being nervous I wrote this tune as a sort of positive energy work toward getting the loan.
It worked I got the loan and have been in the house for almost ten years now.
The guitar I'm using is a mid to late 1940's Regal wooden bodied resonator guitar with a spider bridge. If that means exactly nothing to you here's a link where you can see and read all about this very guitar having a neck reset. LINK
 This song can be purchased on iTunes, and heard on Spotify and so can all of my published work.

Thanks so much for your time.
Wishing you and your family all the best.
   Trevor Marty

No comments: