31 March, 2011

CATS


3/31/11
Cats

Cats
Slinky, furry, bundles of curiosity
Cat’s
Counter jumping, face licking, purring, fur factories.
Cat’s
Funny eye’s, elegant, quietly independent
Cats
Sun Sitting, “I choose to be here and don’t need to be here”

Cat’s.

What would I do without my cat?
I’d go on.
Moving in a generally good direction the whole time, and the color’s of live would be vibrant again someday. I have to admit to you though my cat is my buddy and without him in the picture the colors would dull for awhile.

Yes, he sometimes get’s in the garbage.
Yes, he sometimes leaves a dead mouse on the floor for me to clean up.
Yes, he does get in the sink to drink from the fountain.
All are forgivable, and most are not unique to his species. With the exception of the mouse thing. I’ve done all of those....ask my ma if you don’t believe me.

1 comment:

Don Shetterly - Relaxing Piano Music said...

Trevor, I'd be lost without our cats. I still miss my cat that died after almost 17 years with her. But our two cats now.. they get mischievous but they are our friends and very important to us. If they weren't here, our life would not be complete (even when they wake us early in the morning or brake prized possessions).