19 January, 2011

Enough Time

1/18/11
enough time?

I’ve decided that there just isn’t enough time to do everything that I want to do. It’s difficult to stay focused on lots of things at once. I’ve never understood how people can do that. We all know those folks who keep everything neat and tidy in there head and on the perverbial plate. (Real Life & Head Life) I’ve got enough interest and ability to go a fair distance in anything that I choose to do, but the moment I choose something it lots of other stuff comes out too. For instance, I could probably play almost any stringed instrument now. Given a little time and some energy I think I could do it.But Im also interested in:

re-doing the house
photography
writing stories/songs/poetry
gardening inside aka hydroponic’s
technology
booking gigs
doing gigs
going back to school
traveling

I think you see my delema. There’s just no time to:

Clean the house
do the dishes
shovel the sidewalk
wash the clothes and sheets
get to know the neighbors
go for walks after work.

But I think I could do a lot more if I’d just turn this stupid computer off once in a while.
Or at least the internet. I tend to get stuck on the internet and spend the whole night there. Then at the end of the night what did I do? I’ve no idea.
I’ve got a minute and half of writing left, but alas I need to feed the cat and get ready for work....
I did forget to mention that earlier....poor pussy-cat.

1 comment:

Don Shetterly - Relaxing Piano Music said...

Oh.. I hear you. I wish I could find someone that could just interface with my brain and I would feed them all the mundane parts of the stuff I want to do while leaving myself with the experiences of it! Would that work.. hey maybe I could create a device that allows people to interface brains... see there I go again, adding another "thing" to my list. Darn list!