16 December, 2008

Snow snow snow and...

Howdy Folks-

I just wanted to say that I am sick of Winter, and kinda rub it in that I am going to visit my friends in California. YIPPIE!!!

I just played at a nice little joint in South St. Paul called, 'The Black Sheep'. It was a blast!!!!
A lot of folks that I hadn't seen in a very long time came out to say howdy, and I want to say thanks to them.
It sure was a fun time. I got a bunch of video footage from the show and am mixing it into a cool little montage of sorts.
I think you will like it.

Hey if you have any ideas where you think I should play please just email, or comment them here. I am always up for playing new joints.

Well, happy holidays and best wishes.

Trevor Marty

Ps here is a little survival guide I made for Wintertime in Minnesota.





Cold in Minnesota

3 comments:

Don Shetterly - Relaxing Piano Music said...

You're hilarious! I'm laughing my butt off. Do you hear what i hear? Pennies clinking in your internet donation jar (or is that a beer bottle). LOL. Oh by the way as you're freezing up there in snowbird land, I was sweating today mowing the darn lawn!

trevormarty said...

I've even got cotton in my underpants to keep warm.
Brrrr brrrr.

Anonymous said...

Hey I think that you need to take your MOM with you....You never know when she may come in handy.
Loved it.