10 November, 2008

The FBI and Cake

I love cake, and I think that the bestest cake in the world is
a birthday cake. Candles optional. Recently I turned 29 for the 10th time. Yup that makes yours truly 39 years old, and to be honest I never thought that it would happen.

I have led quite a life these short 39 years. From car chases, and guns to the FBI and beatings. Ahhh not at the same time though.
I'm only saying all of this to illustrate a point, and that point being that you never know what is around the corner.
Sometimes it's a great wonderful thing, and other times it's
an incredible challenge to ones humanity.
39 years, and the teachings of recent events have shown me that it's best to keep on diggin whats happening right now.
For example last month was god awful terrible. Sure it started off just like most months do, but ended in a fiery
glow. With in a matter of one week my lady-friend left me,
and I got hacked into. Leaving me without any email
accounts. Someone changed all my passwords, and that was just stupid of them. Funny thing though I have evidence
that points toward the attack coming from one of my myspace friends/fans. Interesting huh?

I had a show at this little tea and coffee house in Rochester, Mn. It was a wonderful time. Lots of folks arrived and my ma had came with a sneaky plan in mind.
She had called earlier and got two giant cakes ready, and then about half-way into the show she got the whole crowd to sing happy birthday to me and gave everyone a piece of cake. Their were like 30 people at the gig.
That was a first for sure. Being an entertainer and everyone singing to me.

Anyway it was a grand time, and I thank everyone who came, and I got to keep the cake.

Thanks everyone

Trevor Marty

No comments: