09 November, 2007

recipe and vid.

Hey there folks

I just thought that I'd share one of my all time favorite recipe's,
and I just discovered it yesterday.

Yippie.

Okay so my recipe is as follows.

1 LBS of medium shrimp
1 tbls rosemary
1 tsp red pepper flakes
2tbls olive oil
a couple garlic cloves.
-------------------------

Oil in skillet w/ garlic medium heat
throw in rosemary, pepper flakes, and shrimp
@ the same time. Cook till done.
I used tiny shrimps, and they were precooked
and frozen because they just don't get fresh stuff
here.

I also boiled a bunch of spiral noodles and threw the
whole mess together. BAM!!
Boy it's quite a bunch of flavor, and it's quite warm too.
So with kids you might want to tone down the pepper.

Best of luck in all things.
Trevor

PS and here is a wonderful video.

No comments: