10 November, 2007

Spiritual Healing

Howdy Folks
Here's a differant kind of entry for me, but it's been on my mind lately.

I've been thinking about this lately, and this idea calm's me.
It's the idea that somehow we are all moving in a wonderfully
beautiful direction.

One of my biggest and hardest lessons has been
•that the universe has positive things in store for me,
•and that I am going in the right direction.

All the choices I have made in my short time here
on this planet have brought me to this moment.
It's an epiphanic moment when everything comes together, and
shines.

Sunshine on a river in the summer.
That's how I felt as I walked into my home after signing a crap-ton
of paperwork. Now I realize that "things" shouldn't really or can't really
give someone a feeling. The reason they do...in my opinion
is that they were a goal. Continuing with the example of my
home. When I walked through the doors after it was mine this glorious
calms descended on me. I felt as if all things were in order.
A goal of mine had been accomplished.

But how does this relate to the title, Spiritual Healing?

Perhaps we have to look at our own lives.
In my life at least in the beginning I learned what it was to
be a victim. The first almost 18 years of my life was all
about surviving to the next second. I mean that in no
half-assed slacker kind of way either. It was and is a mean
way to raise children. To be the victim of domestic violence
for many years makes for a long recovery.
(I think I said that right)
Spiritual healing for me is all about being free and still alive.
I know that's a very broad definition, but it's the best I can
do for now.

It's hard to focus on to 'pan'
out (like a miner's gold) these ideas.

I want them to be that same gold in the bottom of the
pan. Sometimes though ideas take a little longer.
Perhaps this spiritual healing is more like springtime than
panning for gold.

It takes water, love, sunshine, and weeding.
Then one day a person walks into their garden and
up it's shot overnight an idea right through the ground.

Best of luck in all things
Trevor


pasta

No comments: