28 July, 2007

Hey Folks

Howdy Folks-

Hey something kinda cool happened...I think. I have been playing at this place called Sontes in Rochester, Mn. and one of the first times I was playing there a reporter from Minneapolis Star Tribune came down and did a review of the place.
Steve Rice was the guys name, and he did an incredible job on the review.
It's done as a slide show and he actually did all of SE Minnesota and reviewed three places at the same time. Sontes is in the middle, and if you look at the picture of the owner of Sontes as she is walking across the floor you can see me in the far right of the photo. I also believe it's my music you hear in the beginning of the Sontes Clip.
Cool huh?

Here' s the link.


Sontes and Trevor

You will have to cut and paste it.
Good Luck in everything you do
Trevor Marty

No comments: