22 August, 2007

Minnesota State Fair

Howdy Folks-

I just wanted to get everyone in on the coolest of all things happening this weekend.
I'm playing at the Minnesota State Fair.

Okay, kinda.

Everyone who has ever been their will remember the Crepe place right? Well they have an acoustic stage and that's where I will be on Saturday (that's this Saturday) I'm playing from 3pm to 5pm which is a great time to be doing it.

Im sure you have all heard of the tragic rain and flood waters that have killed some and taken many others homes in South Eastern Minnesota. I won't go into the raw data, because Im sure you've heard it by now. What I do want to say is this...

All of the profits that go in my tip jar; as well as, whatever cd sales I get from this show are going to be DONATED to the Red Cross in Winona's Disaster fund. So please come on down and help a family or two.

Winona is my home town, and I know they are doing a good work. Helping the blue collar folks like yourselves get back on their feet.

I also want to note that this is strictly what I am doing and has no affiliation with the kind folks hosting the acoustic stage or anyone else at the state fair. *** This disclaimer is intended to keep me out of trouble. Lets hope it works.***
BTW if you can't come to the show and feel a need to donate money to what they are doing....
here is the link below.
http://www.winonacountyredcross.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5button=8348&categoryID=3140

I think thats it for now. I hope that I've spelled everything correctly and gotten all the grammer right.

Best of luck to you
Trevor Marty

No comments: