17 July, 2017

Watch out! He's got a torch!!!

Okay so it's just a joke; although, I do have a torch and I use it in this video.

There are several thing that I have never done and while doing this project have had to learn how to do them. Several meaning lots. For instance. I had to remove a rear heating and a/c unit from the van, I had to insulate it, put paneling up, drill holes through my precious (the van), and by no means the last of the challenges....making battery cables.
Now, having never done this before I did what any sensible person would do....I went to Youtube. After watching a few 'blowhards' I decided I can do it to.  Heck if they can do it so can I.
Spoiler alert Spoiler Alert!
I did do it, and everything is fine, but just like a Greek or Roman tragedy that you already know the ending to. It's the telling of the tale that matters.
Pull up your chairs, refresh your coffee and hit play.
Don't forget....he's got a Torch!!!!

Keep the shiny side up.

No comments: