08 August, 2016

What will I write about this week? (In list form)

While trying to find idea on what to write about this week I made a list. I love lists they can really help to organize your thoughts.

This is my list of things to write about this week?

A. Booking gigs
B. What I've done this week
C. What I haven't done this week
D. How to feed a cat.
E. How to feed a dog
F. How to feed yourself
G. How to not feed all of the above.
H. Talking about something to do with music
I. Panties. The dos and don'ts of wearing them on your head in public
J.100 nicknames for your penis
K. Cooking breakfast for someone
L. How to get drunk on someone else's liqueur
M. Writing lists
N. Why writing lists helps you feel happy and fulfilled
O. Why writing lists helps you feel even more depressed and stupid
P. How writing lists makes you studly
Q.How to tell your friends that you are secretly a protrusion into their dimension of a hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional being.
R. Trimming your toenails for fun and profit
S. How to make coffee the wrong way.
T. How to make coffee the right way.
U. Watching paint dry
V. Using a fan to watch paint dry
W. Watch me watching you. Live on Cam
X. Watch me watching you whilst I eat spaghetti. Live on Cam
Y. Playing my stereo
Z. Oh ya that's right....This is a stereo.
Z.1 (from Dedrick) How to pad your list with several very similar things.

After writing this list I’ve decided to just publish it.
It’s just to funny not to.....I particularly like 'R'.

No comments: