29 February, 2016

Taxes and the Tax Mama

     Oh boy. Yesterday I had all day and missed getting a blog post done. I had all day to sit at my computer and write something that someone somewhere would be interested enough in to sit at their computer or phone or whatever and read. Needless to say. It didn't happen. I also had a list of things to do that would have stretched clear around the house. It's ok thats part of life. I like life and I like that these things happen. Is it the 'wildness' of life that causes this? Well, maybe but quite honestly if the only wildness in my life is that things needing attention happen all at once taking me away from the things I enjoy is the only 'wildness' then I have something wrong.
     Taxes, yesterday was about cleaning, reorganizing the house and taxes. One must get their income separated from their expenses. If I were terrific I would have had all of that done the moment it happened. Whether that was half a year ago or that was last week. It would have been done. Clearly I am not terrific in that regard. Some other ways, yes I am terrific. We all are in our ways. Maybe you are in the taxes way. Cool. More power to you. Yes, yesterday was all about putting my receipts and my cheques in a semi-organized pile and getting ready to bring it in to the 'Tax-Mama'.  A Demi-Goddess who keeps me out of jail and on the right path money wise. I bring her sacrificial pieces of paper with writing on them and do a little dance. She response with kind eye's and compassion. I have considered bringing her and her minions chocolate, but have not had the guts yet. I wonder if I could write that off.
What else you wonder?
Well, when one is stuck downstairs because of an accident the downstairs gets disorganized. I can now go upstairs so we put the downstairs back together. This also I did instead of writing my blog or doing my video for the week.

What can you do instead of being on your computer?
Perhaps, you can search for sidewalk chalk. Once found purchase it in the hopes of making a fun colorful designs in front of your house.

Until next week....

No comments: