11 November, 2009

New CD and Gigs

Howdy Folks-

I know it's been awhile since I've written, but here I am to have at it again.
Good news. 'Troubled Times' is finished!!! Both the art and the recording is finally
finished. Everything's done!! I will be sending the master off for replication this
week, earand should have a finished product to sell by early December.

 It's all very exciting, and I want to thank all of you for your patience and support.
I'd also like to tell you about a couple of shows that I have coming up.

November

Friday 13th Acoustic Cafe in Winona, Mn. 830pm
Saturday 14th JavaLive in Faribault, Mn 7pm
Friday the 21st The Blacksheep South St. Paul, Mn 6pm
Friday the 27th The Coffee Grounds Falcon Heights, Mn. 8pm
Saturday the 28th (In the works...Rochester Keep your eyes open)

This year has been a year of hard working both on the road and off of it.
I was a guest in Canada and had the great opportunity to write with a
one of my favorite musicians Dolores Dagenais. www.doloresdagenais.com
I also got to play some shows and meet a whole lot of very very kind folks there.
A little closer to home I also got to play a folk festival in Cleveland which
was also very cool. All the folks there were also very kind and we all had a blast.



I guess I'm feeling a bit more reflective about this year because I just turned 40.

I'm 20 twice....wow, now that's a wake up if I ever heard'a'one. I'm old enough

to have a kid in college. Now don't get me wrong I'm not depressed at all about this.

The last 40 were great and the next 40 is going to be better. On that note I will

sign off.

Thanks everyone for always coming to the shows and having a good time with me.



All my best

Trevor Marty





..Trevor Marty | Promote Your Page Too
..

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

~Melissa said...

You are old enough to be a grandparent!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.