23 January, 2008

unca_t's nightmare (again)


Howdy Folks-

This blog entry is a bit heavier than normal, but with a nice refreshing side order too.
I just wanted to let everyone know how lucky I feel to have you all as friends yes all six hundred and something of you, and to still be around and kicken.

Sue and I were just in a terrible car accident. We were driving just fine in all this snow, and suddenly this car is facing south in a northbound lane. With cars to my right and my left, and a bunch of them behind ... well you know the rest.
At the end of it all there were like 10 cars piled up on either side of the expressway.

Not to long ago I broke my wrist, the dr's found it necessary to put some metal in it to keep it going. Then they told me I'd never play music again.

These songs were all composed after that accident.

Just hit play.















You will find the pictures below will explain it all.
Nothing stops the human spirit. Nothing.

How does this accident connect to that one?

Both could have been worse, both were life changing.
What I have gotten out of this one is that I am very greatful for being alive.
Very greatful that I have been able to share my joy...aka my music to folks all over the place, and very greatful to have met most of you either on line or in RL.

Best Wishes
Trevor Marty

No comments: