18 January, 2008

Crazy ass show


Glory Be and Howdy Folks-

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. I am having a beautiful day off.
I have to work this weekend, but then starting Monday I am on VACATION!!!!
With no plans I and Sue will be drinking beer, watching movies in pj's, and the rest none of you_Z need to know...
LOL

Well, one thing I wanted to do here is thank everyone who has helped to support this skinny, hippietype musician over all these years. I love that you come to my shows and buy the cd's. I love that everytime I check on my blog there's like 8 or 10 views a day even when I haven't put anything up. I wish I could have a party and invite everyone to it, because yawl rock!!!!!

Okay now I have a surprise for you guys.
Here is a really neato video of me playing SMB in front of over 300 people!!!
It was also simulcast to at least two other states. I hope you enjoy it.

Best Wishes
Trevor Marty





No comments: