04 April, 2016

New Boots

   What should I write about today? I could write about buying a panel van and converting it to an RV complete with solar panels, but I didn’t do that this week. I could write about new and exciting music prospects which have come into my lap, but none have. Oh, I could write about reading any new books, but I’m not finding time to read with all the goals I’ve set for myself. What if I wrote about those goals? Oh yes you’re right I already have.
I could and do wish you all a very merry unbirthday unless it’s your real birthday in which case eat some cake for the rest of us.


    We could and should talk about the weather.
    
    Today’s weather in Minnesota on the 28th of March (the day this is written is different then the day it’s published) is wonderfully pleasant. The temperature is 56 F or 13.333 C it’s mostly sunny and thankfully the planet is starting to angle correctly so our snow will melt. Soon the tree’s will be green and the water free to move.


    Well that was quick now what else to write about.


    Boots. I love boots. They are so cool and I always thought that it would be fun to have a pair of boots made just for me. Fitting my feet’s little quirks and weirdnesses. Now that’s not to say I don’t like the idea of having my feet bare naked in grass or squishing in the mud because I do love it. I also love boots. What kind of boots would you have made for you? Cowboy, hiking, the sexy ones with the zipper up the back, how about a Winter boot, my wife just had some handsome moccasin boots made for her. They fit her feet perfectly, and I am jealous. They did cost her a bunch though, but they fit her feet because they were made to. Wouldn’t that be cool? It would be super cool. What about other things like shirts. I’d love to have shirts made to fit, or how about underpants? Well, I guess that would just get weird.


Homework: Today, I suggest you take your shoes and socks off and step outside into the cold with your bare feet. Why? Well, just to feel alive that’s why.


No comments: