26 January, 2016

An Accident

Hello everyone-

I thought I'd reinvigorate this blog of mine, and update y'all on what's been happening.
First off the biggest thing is that I had an accident on the 23rd of December of 2015. I was coming home from my day job on my bicycle and ended up falling on some ice. I fractured my scapula, elbow, and hip all on my right side. This of course happened just as I was about to release my third disc called, "Iron & Rust Dreams & Dust".

     I had to cancel any shows for a few months while I recover, but I will still be releasing the new finished project. I think it's the best we've done. 'We' being defined as the whole team of people who were in on the making of this McLooney Tunes -Tom Moncrieff, and Annie Mcloone, Karie Oberg, and Simon Perrin.  It was recorded at McLooney Tunes studio in a week, with over dubs and layering going a bit longer.
Included is a photo of the front cover.
Cover of Iron & Rust Dreams & Dust



















I also would like to give you the opportunity to watch some of the video's I'm doing of my recovery. I have been making my observations, frustrations, successes of my journey in this world. From learning how to use a wheelchair, to relearning how to play music, preparing food, doing daily chores around the house.  Here is a link to those video's.
Finally, I'd just like to say thank you for taking time from your day to watch, and read these. These blog entry's won't always be this long.
All my best
Trevor Marty

Playlist of recovery video's.


No comments: