20 July, 2010

Morning and Coffee


Coffee.
I love coffee. It actually sounds to mundane to say it like that.
I adore coffee. I’d sell my house and move in with coffee if I could.
That way I could have her all to myself, but we must have this open
relationship. She is needed by many.
Okay okay, it’s getting pretty deep in here.

Right now it’s 535 am on a Tuesday and I’m having some Equal Exchange
of the Midnight Sun variety. It’s organic, fair trade, and I get it by the big 5 pound
bag of which I grind up myself every morning. Hold on. Sip.
Beautiful.

The suns starting to sleep a little longer every morning and go to bed sooner. If you
watch you can tell when summer starts to wane and then at a certain point the smell
of Autumn is in the air. I love that smell just as much as I love the smell of flowers and water. Especially in the morning. Everyone’s asleep and everything is kinda quiet.

You should try waking up early just a couple of times and see if you like it.
It’s grand. It’s also a great time to gather your thoughts for the day. I get up
way before I need to work just so I can have a few moments to bring my head together.

Really give it a shot. Try it for a week and see what happens. Let me know.


Peace and Happy Morning.

T.

1 comment:

~Melissa said...

You always make a mean cup of coffee! dude if you noticed, I ALMOST made sunrise the last 2 days!!!!!but that is about as early as I will go! Peace