24 February, 2008

royalty free sound effects

By now everyone has heard of and even hung out and listened to differant podcasts right? We've all got our favorite ones too. Some of my favorites are on NPR. They have a bunch of stuff. I once downloaded an interview with Alisson Kraus and Robert Plant on their new album.
Another great place to find some tastey little podcast treats is across the pond. Goto the bbc's website. HOLY SWEET AND SOUR PORK RINDS!!!

How many folks here remember listening to old time radio shows? I would turn out the lights in my room and go to sleep listening to the Shadow, or War of the Worlds.
Great Googly Mooglies!!! Boy did that scare the willies out of me. I must admit that in my opinion the most underrated person on the team (back then) was the sound effect people.
Thats the stuff which really made the story great!!!!
That being said I found a wonderful site that has a bunch of freedie as in royalty free sound effects.
Everything from humpback whales to warfare.
I don't know how to post any of those things right into this blog or I'd do just that.
But I do know how to post the link to their site.

Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects Download the music and sound effects you need for your multimedia project today at Partners In Rhyme.

Now this is really fun stuff folks, so come on by and have a great ole time.
Best Wishes in the coming week.
Trevor Marty

No comments: