13 April, 2007

Archeopteryx...proven?

Howdy Folks

I don't know about you but I just love the National Geographic. Did you know that have a really neato website? Well, you do now. Guess what I just found on it?

It's an article on the sequencing of the soft tissue in a T. Rex. Cool huh?
I know I know it's suppose to be all fossilized....aka...a nice little rock. Some lucky person found some good stuff.

The article itself is just on that but as a sideline they did some checking..(you'll have to read the article on what kind and how)..and found a lot of evidence connecting chickens to dino's.

Archeopteryx...Proven.

Boy is this a great ole article.

Heres the link.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/04/070412-dino-tissues.html



Lots of good stuff and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend

Musically Yours
Trevor Marty

No comments: