18 March, 2007

Hey don't forget how cool you are.

Okay this weekends shows were wonderful. Thursday I was in Eau Claire, Wi. at the moustrap. It's this great little joint on South Barstow. They have good beer, nice folks, and attentive interesting customers. I have been battleing a cold for the last week so I thought that I wouldn't be able to do the full three hours. But I did and everything turned out fine.
Actually I got to hang out with an old friend, and catch up on things. Saturday I played at the Acoustic cafe and it was good too. I even got some nice video footage of the gig, and will be posting it just as soon as I can.
Well good luck in the coming week, and I wish you all the best.

I found this video on youtube. It's a live action version of the simpsons intro.
Love it.

Musically yours
Trevor Marty

No comments: